|Official name||Court of International Commercial Arbitration Attached to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania and Bucharest|
|Address||2, Octavian Goga Blvd. sector 3|
The Court of International Commercial Arbitration attached to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania was created in 1953 for the settlement of foreign trade disputes. Under the Decree Law No. 139 of 11 May 1990, the Arbitration Court was reorganized as a permanent non-corporate arbitration institution attached to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania for the administration of international and domestic arbitration.
Under its Regulations on the Organization and Operation of the Court of International Commercial Arbitration attached to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania, the Court administers arbitration and conciliation under its own Rules, provides free of charge consultation, carries out studies and research in the field of arbitration, organizes arbitration conferences and seminars, and co-operates with the arbitration committees within the system of Chambers of Commerce and Industry in Romania.
The Arbitration Court maintains a list of arbitrators, comprising Romanian experts and foreign arbitrators.
|Rules of Arbitration|
|Rules of Optional Mediation|